A quick but delectable vegetable mayonnaise sandwich that only requires vegetables and mayo. A quick and delicious breakfast or snack that is suitable for children. Simple Veg Sandwich Recipe
About The Simple Veg Sandwich Recipe
Every kid would enjoy this vegetarian mayonnaise sandwich, as straightforward as it may sound. In the mornings or the nights, sandwiches are regularly eaten as snacks. Let your kids enjoy this fantastic sandwich, which has several bell peppers, carrots, and other vegetables blended with mayonnaise. This not only encourages kids to consume more veggies, but it also allows you the chance to experiment with various vegetable sandwiches (by exploring and adding different vegetables based on your preferences or items in your fridge). All you need is the concept of vegetables coated with butter, chili flakes, and/or oregano. Also, for those who simply adore bread, here is our selection of sandwich recipes.
Read Also: Healthy Cake Recipes For Weight Loss
What is the Event?
Sandwiches are a food that can be consumed whenever hunger strikes. They are adored by everyone and are ideal for both children and adults. The fact that this specific Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich can be prepared without the use of fire makes it a great option for kids to prepare their own food. Here is a list of recipes for foods that kids may safely prepare without using fire if you’re looking for more suggestions.
How To Prepare?
- 8 pieces of bread
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tomato, chopped finely (remove the seeds)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 14 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- Mayonnaise, one cup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp of pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- Tomato ketchup, 1 tablespoon
- Butter as necessary
- Take a bowl, fill it with mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt, pepper, oregano, and all the vegetables. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
- Bread edges should be trimmed.
- Take the bread slices and cover them with butter.
- Spread the prepared mayonnaise mixture on the bread slice and top with a slice of buttered bread.
- Serve after cutting into triangle or square shapes as desired.
Note: The sandwich can alternatively be grilled and served hot.
Other vegetables can be added, including your favorites like cucumber, baby corn, sweet corn, cabbage, and zucchini.
If you favor acidic flavors, you can increase the amount of tomato ketchup in the mixture.