Beyond Beef Recipes. By this time, it’s likely that you are aware of what Beyond Beef is, unless you have been living under a rock. Products that “bleed like real beef” are now available everywhere (from upscale boutiques to supermarkets), and fast-food companies like Taco Bell and Carl’s Jr. have even started including them on their menus.
What Is Beyond Beef?
If you are not aware with Beyond Meat, it is a company that manufactures plant-based meat alternatives. It debuted in the US in 2012. Its product selection has been gradually expanding, and it now comprises items that resemble ground beef, meatballs, patties, and sausage links. Beyond Meat and its selection of plant-based goods are nothing short of amazing for those of us moving toward a more plant-based lifestyle. Beyond Beef Recipes
Because Beyond Flesh is created without soy or gluten and has a mimic meat texture that looks and feels like the real thing, both vegetarians and vegans can enjoy cuisines and recipes that usually call for meat.
There are so many dishes to experiment with in this combination, ranging from Beyond Meat Stuffed Peppers to Beyond Meat Meatballs to Beyond Meat Bibimbap and Beyond Meat Burgers.
Here is a Beyond Beef recipe that are so delicious, even meat eaters will eat them. Browse them, be sure to save your favorites, and live as plant-based a lifestyle as possible.
1 ½ lb Beyond Beef®
18-pack slider rolls
Follow Your Heart Vegan Smoked Gouda Cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
½ tbsp pepper
1 tbsp vegan butter
1 large yellow onion
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp fresh thyme
1 tbsp crushed red pepper
PLANT-BASED HERBED BUTTER SAUCE:
3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
½ tsp garlic (powder)
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp dried basil
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley leaves
Read Also: Simple Quick Bread Recipe
DIRECTIONS FOR CARAMELIZING ONIONS:
1. Thinly slice the sizable yellow onion.
2. In a cast iron or stainless steel pan with a thick bottom, melt the plant-based butter over medium heat. To soften the onions, add them and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle the onions with a little salt and sugar, reduce the heat, and simmer them for 30 to 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until they are deep amber in color and have caramelized. They should be stirred frequently enough to prevent burning, but not too frequently to prevent browning.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar, thyme, and garlic as a finishing touch. 3 more minutes of cooking are followed by setting aside.
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9×13-inch (2333-cm) rimmed baking dish, thoroughly combine the Beyond Beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Press the mixture into a flat, uniform layer.
3. Twenty minutes of baking. After draining the liquid, set the Beyond Beef aside.
4. Cut the rolls in half along the length. Use parchment paper to line a cookie sheet. Rolls should be positioned bottom down on the parchment paper. Slices of smoked gouda cheese, caramelized onions, and the top half of the buns should be placed on top of the cooked Beyond Beef.
5. Combine the melted plant-based butter with the garlic, oregano, basil, salt, crushed red pepper, and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley in a small bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine.
6. Spread the buns with the vegan herbed butter sauce. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the rolls are toasted and the cheese has melted (tent with foil if browning too quickly). Slice and relish!